Monday, April 12, 2010

Blog 19 Introduction Letter

____________________________________________________
Svitlana Chaykivska
648 Charles St. ~Perth Amboy,NJ08861~Home(732)826-4818
Cellular (908)240-5469~ Svitlana68@yahoo.com
_______________________________________________

It is with great enthusiasm that I submit my resume in consideration for a
position as an ESLTeacher with the ABC School District. I have a Associate
Degree in Early Childhood, and have working on my Bachelor in English
Writing and Early Childhood, and have earned certification in Advance
English as a Second Language. As a highly compassionate and
approachable teaching professional, with over 7 years of hands-on
teaching experience, I am confident in my ability to become a valuable
member of your teaching staff.
The enclosed resume will highlight my career achievement and showcase
my dedication to educations.Being a versatile educator , I have taken the
opportunity to instruct a wide variety of students from various background
and all facets of society. As a result, I am a compassionate
teacher, who remains sensitive to children's unique needs, employs
effective listening, provides individual and whole group support, integrates
multicultural teaching units, and offers positive encouragement and
reinforcement to keep students focused and motivated.
One of the most effective ways that I assist ESL students is by developing
and presenting comprehensible and stimulating lesson plans that facilitate
all learning style. I research, locate, and incorporate a variety of
resources to accommodate students visual, audio, tactile, and kinesthetic
methods. In addition, I integrate literature, phonics activities, and
technology to ensure that each child is able to comprehend and retain the
concepts and language. My goal is to foster and maintain an open, honest,
communicative, and supportive classroom, in which each student feels
safe, secure, special, and appropriately challenged.
I would enjoy the opportunity to meet with you personally in order to
discuss how my diverse skills and experience will enable me to make
a valuable contribution to your school district.Thank you for your time
and consideration.

Sincerely,

Svitlana Chaykivska

No comments:

Post a Comment